Veliki vendejski resasti baset [Grand Basset Griffon Vendeen]

Iva · 14493

Iva

• Točke: 0
  • ...Accent...
Pozdrav!

željela bih vam predstaviti jednu rijetku pasminu,kod nas (u Hrvatskoj) postoje samo moja dva,koji su ujedno i prvi GBGV-i na ovom području..Oboje dolaze iz Nizozemske,a želja za importom ove pasmine je trajala jako dugo i na kraju se i ostvarila 2005.godine kada sam u HR uvezla prvog GBGV-a,Aperitifa..Nažalost on više nije s nama ali njegovim stopama idu dva vrlo simpatična psa: Accent & Zoom Zoom

*Accent d'Orange  & Boom  Zoom Zoom van Tum Tum's Vriendjes & moja roka* hihi

Standard:

UTILIZATION :   It is the perfect assistant for the hunter with a gun in territories of moderate size. Fastest of all the scenthound bassets, tenacious, courageous, and a little stubborn.  It must, from an early age, be accustomed to obeying; its training implies will and punishment, for which he will bear no grudge.

CLASSIFICATION F.C.I. :   Group   6   Scenthounds and related          breeds.      
   Section   1.3   Small-sized Hounds.   With                                            working trial.

BRIEF HISTORICAL SUMMARY : The Grand Basset Griffon Vendéen is derived, like all bassets, from hounds of superior size, in this case the Grand Griffon.  The first selections were made at the end of the 19th century by the Comte d’Elva who was looking for subjects with « straight legs ».  But it was Paul Dezamy who was especially responsible for fixing the type.  He  understood that in order to catch a hare, dogs of a certain size were needed.  He fixed that size at about 43 cm.  Today used primarily when hunting with a gun, it is capable of hunting all furry game, from the rabbit to wild boar.  A team of Grand Bassets won the 5th edition of the European Cup for hare.

GENERAL APPEARANCE : Slightly elongated overall, it has straight forelegs, the structure of a basset, and must not resemble a small Briquet.  It is balanced and elegant.

BEHAVIOUR / TEMPERAMENT :
Behaviour : Fast, well voiced, a passionate hunter; courageous, loves bramble and scrub. 
Temperament : A little stubborn but nevertheless well behaved.  It is up to the master to take command.

HEAD

CRANIAL REGION :
Skull : Without heaviness, convex, elongated and not too wide, well chiselled below the eyes.  Occipital bone well developed.
Stop : Frontal indentation well defined.

FACIAL REGION :
Nose : Prominent.  Nostrils well open.  Black and developed, except for white and orange coats where a brown nose is tolerated.
Muzzle : Square at its extremity, noticeably longer than the skull, very slightly convex.
Lips : Quite pendulous, covering well the lower jaw and giving the front of the muzzle a square profile.  They are well covered with moustaches.
Jaws/Teeth : Jaws strongly developed, scissor bite.
Eyes : Of oval shape, large, dark, not showing white; friendly and intelligent expression.  The conjunctiva must not be apparent.
Leathers : Supple, narrow and fine, covered with long hair and ending in an elongated oval, well turned inwards.  Low set, below the eye.  They must be able to reach beyond the end of the nose.

NECK : Long, robust and well muscled.  Strong at set-on.  Without dewlap.

BODY : Really that of a basset but avoiding an exaggerated length. 
Back : Long, broad and really straight, never saddle-backed, and starting to arch its junction with the loin; withers very slightly protruding.
Loin : Solid, well muscled, slightly arched.
Chest : Quite broad and well let down to elbow level.
Ribs : Rounded, never flat nor cylindrical.  Thorax slightly less broad at  elbow level to facilitate the movement.
Flank : Rather full, belly never tucked up.

TAIL : Thick at the base, tapering progressively, set quite high, carried saber fashion or slightly curved but never on the back or bent at the tip.  Rather long.

LIMBS
Overall view : Bone structure developed but lean. It should be understood that bone quality is not a question of volume but of density.

FOREQUARTERS : They  must be straight with a thick forearm and a very slightly defined but very solid carpal joint (wrist).

Shoulder : Long, clean and oblique.
Elbow: Should be neither too close to body nor loose.
Forearm : Thick, wrists (carpus) should never touch.

HINDQUARTERS : 
Overall view : Solid and well directed in the axis of the body.
Hip (Iliac crest) : Apparent.
Thigh : Strongly muscled but not too rounded, bone structure and articulations very solid.
Hock : Wide and angulated, must never be straight.  Seen from the rear, it should not appear turned outwards or inwards.

FEET : Strong and tight with hard pads and solid nails; good pigmentation of pads and nails is desirable.

GAIT / MOVEMENT  : The dog in action must give an impression of resistance and ease; the movement must be free and harmonious.

SKIN : Quite thick, often marbled in the tricoloured subjects.  No dewlap.

COAT

HAIR : Hard, not too long and flat, never silky or woolly.  The fringes should not be too abundant; the belly and inside of the thighs must not be bare; eyebrows well pronounced but not covering the eye.

COLOUR : Black with white spotting (white and black).  Black with tan markings (black and tan).  Black with light tan markings.  Fawn  with white spotting (white and orange).  Fawn with black mantle and white spotting (tricolour).  Fawn with black overlay.  Pale fawn with black overlay and white spotting.  Pale fawn with black overlay.  Traditional names : hare colour, wolf colour, badger colour or wild boar colour.

SIZE :
Height at withers :   Males   from 40 to 44 cm.
   Females   from 39 to 43 cm.
   With a tolerance of 1cm more or less.

FAULTS : Any departure from the foregoing points should be considered a fault and the seriousness with which the fault should be regarded should be in exact proportion to its degree.
Head :
•   Too short.
•   Flat skull.
•   Short muzzle.
•   Depigmentation of the nose, lips or eyelids.
•   Pincer bite.
•   Light eye.
•   Leathers set high, short, insufficiently turned in or lacking hair.

Body :
•   Too long or too short.
•    Lacking harmony.
•   Topline insufficiently firm.
•   Slanting rump.

Tail :
•   Deviated stern.

Limbs :
•   Insufficient bone structure.
•   Angulation too straight.
•   Hocks too close.
•   Slack in pasterns.

Coat :
•   Insufficiently dense, fine hair.

Behaviour :
•   Timid subject.

ELIMINATING FAULTS :

•   Aggresive or overly shy.
•   Lack of type.
•   Prognathism (overshot or undershot mouth).
•   Wall eye.  Eyes of different colours (Heterochromia).
•   Lack of room in the sternal region; ribs narrow towards the lower part.
•   Kinky tail.
•   Crooked or half-crooked forelegs.
•   Woolly coat.
•   Self-coloured coat black or white.
•   Important depigmentation.
•   Size outside the standard.
•   Noticeable invalidating fault.  Anatomical malformation.

Any dog clearly showing physical or behavioural abnormalities shall be disqualified.

N.B. : Male animals should have two apparently normal testicles fully descended into the scrotum.

& Aperitif...

LP,
Iva

Black Majesty-english cocker spaniel & grand basset griffon vendeen kennel

-> www.blackmajestys.com <-

Iva

• ...Accent...
Odgovori #1 : 20 Avgust 2008, 12:20:38
GBGV-i su pasmina vrlo sposobna za rad bilo kakvog karaktera-lov,agility,dog dancing..
Vrlo su inteligentni i znaju što žele..Nisu pasmina pasa tipa da se pokore vlasniku 100%,kao npr ovčari,oni imaju SVOJ mozak i njime misle..

Ja sa Zoomie treniram dog dancing & krenule smo na agility,super je idem,vrlo je zainteresirana i poslušna..tako da bez obzira na tvrdoglavost,mogu se štošta naučiti,samo to što rade im treba biti zanimljivo!

Uz GBGV-e mi nikada nije dosadno,osim što smiješno izgledaju,puni su "psećeg humora",tako da svaki dan se imam nečemu novom nasmijati..

_nnn_

Odgovori #2 : 14 September 2009, 20:39:20
Iva, tvoja dva pa sta res cukra :-* :-* :-*. -povej še kaj več, prosim, me zanima ;)

cantante

Odgovori #3 : 23 Oktober 2010, 16:53:01
joj sele sedaj sem zadledila to temo :o meni so tile doooolgi pesjanercki tako fantasticni...preden smo vzreli naso resasto jazbecarko je bil v zelo ozjem izboru ;) vendar imamo v roku 2let namen sprejeti v nase "krdelo" se enega taksnega lepotca ;) iva prosim se kaksne fotke...in vasa internetna stran je super 8)

"OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DOGS,I HAVE A DACHSHUND;)"

Iva

• ...Accent...
Odgovori #4 : 19 Januar 2011, 15:16:29
Boook!!

evo neka sličica,GBGV je pas koji je vrlo aktivan,za razliku od basset hound-a oni nisu usporeni,nemaju toliko dugačka leđa niti kratke noge,također nemaju viška kože niti problema sa očima i kožnim bolestima
Zoom Zoom

GBGV je vrlo simpatičan pas,imaju smisao za humor,uveseljavaju vas svaki dan

GBGV je pasmina koja voli ljude,vrlo su smireni,vole se maziti u svako doba dana,djecu vole također,nisu nikad nervozni tako da su pogodni kao obiteljski psi

Iako u prvenstveno goniči te njihova primarna funckija je gonjenje(vepar,zecc...) ovo je vrlo inteligentna pasmina i voli raditi i na taj način usrećiti svoje vlasnike.

Naši GBGV-i žive isključivo kao kućni ljubimci,oni su članovi naše obitelji,s njima se redovno radi i vježba,ostvarivamo također odlične rezultate na izložbama

Bit će još slika,nadam se da ćete razumjeti sve što sav htjela reći  :)

steve1234

Odgovori #5 : 31 Januar 2011, 07:47:55
fantastic and lovely puppies..... really loved the all pictures..... i dnt have the puppies of this race but thats also fantastic... gowgeous  :D